DHEA 50 MG (frequency enhanced)
Levels of DHEA can decline with age as part of the natural aging process. DHEA is a hormone that is produced in our bodies by the adrenal glands and the levels of this hormone may begin to decline after the age of 30. Supplementing may help replenish what our bodies lose over time.
- -Maintains the health and function of the adrenal glands.
- -Supports male and female hormone balance.
- -Promotes healthy immune function.
- -Helps maintain stable mood and a healthy sense of well-being.
- -Maintains quality free radical scavenging ability.